The Health Planner is a unique page that allows you to track a whole week of meal and exercise plans on one page, so that you can build a healthy lifestyle. First, set your health goals for the week (such as, ‘exercise three times this week’, or ‘only eat treats at the weekend’). Next, plan your meals, using the space provided, to help you keep on track with your goals. Finally, use the exercise column to write down the workouts you intend to do throughout the week. At the end of each week, there’s space to review how you did and how you feel. Used over time, you will create an account of what makes you feel good, helping you become intentional with your food and health choices.
Please note, there are very faint guidelines in the boxes to help keep your handwriting in line, but they are faint enough to be written over if desired.
Meal and Fitness Personal Wide Printable Planner Information:
• Size: Personal Wide (120mm x 170mm)
• Instant digital download
• The PDF will be emailed to you immediately after purchase and can be printed at home or a print shop. Files are for personal use only, and can be re-printed whenever you need them. For more information about digital files, please see FAQ.
• 2-planners-per-page, with crop marks for cutting, for printing onto A4 or US Letter paper
• Personal wide file, for printing directly onto personal wide paper.
• Printing guidelines.
• All designs feature left and right side pages, with a margin for hole punching.